Hotwire Hotel: 1* Fresno (Downtown) Days Inn Fresno South

pterrell
By pterrell,
in

That's not downtown Fresno! That's Calwa! The downtown area scoops down to this Highway 99 truck stop. It's about a seven minute drive to "downtown".

I was hoping that this was the Super 8 so I could walk to my morning appointment. But this worked out fine for a shower and a bed for just me.

Please add to the Hotwire list of hotels. Days Inn calls it Days Inn Fresno South.

I started bidding on Price.line, but worked my way up to $58 for a 2* and $48 on a 1* with no hits. So switched to HOTWIRE.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear this worked out OK for your needs and for sharing your win with the board, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

So we can complete this listing, can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property when viewing your purchase history using the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of their home page.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]