Priceline Hotel: 4* New York (Queensborough Bridge) Bentley Hotel

twaliwali
By twaliwali,
in

Hi there - 

Can you help me ID a 3.5* Hotel in NYC MSG/Hell's Kitchen Area ...

Dates: 3/7 - 3/10

Pertinent Info:

- $103

- 70% Recommended

- Amenities: Free Internet, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Centre, Restaurant, Business Centre, Golf Nearby, Accessible for Visually Impaired, Accessible for Hearing Impaired

It's the Golf Nearby that's throwing me off

Thank you for your help ....

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOT.WIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our Bidding.Helper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

If you see:

Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Roll-in Shower

My guess would be a downgraded Wyndham New Yorker.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you. Yep, that's the full list. Thank you. I'm actually trying to avoid that location,so I will not go ahead and book that one ....

Hope you don't mind another ask: Please ID:

FULL AMENITIES: Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom
4*
Midtown Central
$107

Thank you!

Best guess for this one would be the Park Central Hotel.

If not this offer... what is it that you are looking for in a hotel for this stay and what is your maximum budget per nite? (before fees/taxes)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the update ...

Ideally looking at 3.5 or 4, in Soho, Chelsea, Midtown, Union Square, CP. Want to stay away from Times Square & Downtown.

Budget is $125 per night max (being from Canada, hotels are a lot more expensive now than the last time I was in NYC 6 months ago). Have tried PL using all my rebid zones to no avail.

Looking forward to your perspective. 

So we can further understand your needs, why not the previously guessed Park Central or Wyndham New Yorker? (as they are within your budget and in the zones you have indicated)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi there ...

Wanted to share this win, and more importantly, that QB looks like its no longer an option as a 3.5*+ re-bid zone.

My target was 3.5* in Soho/Tribeca:

Bid $100 - 3.5* Soho/Tribeca

Bid $105 - Add Coney Island (Rebid Zone 1)

Bid $110 - Add Queensborough Bridge - What had been a rebid zone now got me THE BENTLEY - now rated 4* on Priceline for $110 for my stay.

I'm OK with this - the price is right, and it seems like a nice property - but I'm disappointed that it appears to be nearly a mile to the closest subway, and not in an area I wanted at all (was using it as a rebid zone only).

Wanted to provide this level of detail to update your info (you currently have it as a 3*) and advise this may not be a rebid zone for 3.5* anymore. Most sites have the Bentley as at least a 3.5*, and some have it as a 4*.

Thanks for the continued great service.

Congratulations on your success!

Sorry to see this was an unexpected win (you need to check your re-bid zones just before bidding to make sure nothing has changed since you last checked), but glad the price is right and at this rate you can make this work for your needs.

The subway is not a mile away, more like a half a mile (10 minute walk) to 63rd/Lexington Ave.

You're also near my often recommended Ess-A-Bagel (Third Ave at 51st St) which has one of the best bagels in the city, makes for a nice, and relatively inexpensive, breakfast among local NYers.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new star rating for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]