Hotwire Hotel: 3* Columbus-Worthington or Columbus-Dublin

rapiduser
By rapiduser,
in

Not sure how quick the turnaround is on this page, but lets try this out:

I have a 3.5* in this area that I know what it will be, but am looking at a few 3* hotels that seem to be a bit off:

Dates are February 13th-14th in Columbus

3* Columbus-Worthington: 100% Recommended

From Hotwire "Full Listing"

Free parkingFree InternetIndoor pool(s)Airport shuttleFitness centerPool(s)Restaurant(s)Business centerSelf-service laundryInternet accessGolf nearbyAccessible for visually impairedAccessible for hearing impairedAccessible path of travelIn-room accessibilityAccessible bathroomAccessible parkingRoll-in shower

Bidding Helper:

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Airport shuttle, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

or

3* Columbus-Dublin: 90% Recommended

From Hotwire "Full Listing"

Free parkingFree InternetIndoor pool(s)Fitness centerPool(s)Restaurant(s)Business centerInternet accessGolf nearbyAccessible for visually impairedAccessible for hearing impairedAccessible path of travelIn-room accessibilityAccessible bathroomAccessible parkingRoll-in shower

Bidding Helper:

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I am very curious what the Worthington listing could be, but the Dublin option seems to match one hotel but does not match in certain other ways.

Thanks!

Welcome to Betterbidding.

The Worthington listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but the Dublin would be a possible match for the Crowne Plaza.

Please keep updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank You for the Prompt response.

I chose to go with a different booking, however I believe based on a deeper look into the amenities that the Worthington offering was the Holiday Inn, although it also matched the Courtyard by Marriott.

As for the Dublin offering, I was surprised to see you mention the Crowne Plaza, as I was leaning towards it being the Hampton Inn Columbus/Dublin (a recent win in that category by another user in that area). There are many offerings in that area that are potential matches which makes it a bit complex.

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up staying at the Embassy Suites Dublin. No-Hassle Managers Reception (with very kind staff) and decent breakfast. There was a beauty pageant that weekend so it was quite busy. Was also given a 1pm checkout upon request, however it may have not been relayed to housekeeping at they came by promptly at about 12:15pm, and ignored the "do not disturb" sign. The other thing I would note is that housekeeping (for longer stays) seems to start WAY earlier, at about 9 or 10am, which emphasizes the potential need for the sign (if it is followed).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]