Hotwire Hotel: Hotel New York

reino
By reino,
in

We are looking for a great hotel for 2 rooms a 6 days trip in New York with kids.

From 3-8 till 9-8-2015

Time square-theater district Area 3.5 stars 196 USD per room per night

FULL AMENITIES: Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Business center, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility

Which hotel is it??

Thanks, Greetings

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

To confirm, you're searching for 1room/2adults/2children?

If so, best guess/comments for each:

Time square-theater district Area 3.5 stars 196 USD per room per night

--> Row NYC

Empire state Building area 4 stars

--> possibly the Affinia Dumont or the Affinia Shelburne, but i'm not certain (although the 4.5/5.0 TA rating does give a 'safety net' that this should be an enjoyable place to stay

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

i need some help for a hotel ID

Its a 3 stars hotel 126 USD form 3-8 till 9-8

Madison Square Garden - Hell's Kitchen

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible

Thanks, Greetings

Or is this hotel something for a 6 days stay in NYC??

Midtown Central 3.5 stars

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services

Anyone nows the which hotel this could be…?

Thanks and greetings..

For the 3*: I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

For the 3.5*, the Shoreham would be a guess.

Let us know if you are looking for something in particular in terms of hotel and we can then also offer suggestions and help narrow the search. You can also see all the hotels that have been reported to the board here: Hotwire Hotel List New York.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks!

the 3 stars i copy it with the green button...

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible

This is all i can see...

Thanks

I'm not certain, but my guess for this 3* MSG would be the Skyline Hotel.

I'm very familiar with NYC and the hotel market here, if you let us know exactly what it is that you're looking for, and your target budget, we can try to help you find something that will best meet your needs.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks.

The skyline hotel looks outside not like a NYC hotel....but is it a good hotel?

Our need is so close as possible too timesqaure a good clean hotel 3 stars is good and we coming from the Netherlands so we want t cheap.:)

Midtown central, madison square / Hells kitchen and i think Chelsea area is close too timeshare..

Our target for is about +/-2200 USD for two rooms 3-8 till 9-8 for 2 families 2 adults and 2 children.

If you have a tip it is welcome....

I will book it today...

Greetings

There is nothing noteworthy that i would suggest you book right away, given your stay is still 6+ months away and during what is typically low season in NYC.

I don't necessarily recommend the Skyline, and the Roosevelt is far from my favorite hotel in NYC, however, to protect yourself from rising rates i would suggest the refundable Skyline hotel for $157/nite or the Roosevelt hotel for $197/nite (NOTE: not the non-refundable $187/nite rate)... and confirm your dates, rooms, adults, children on the landing page.

I suspect that you'll be able to do better in the weeks/months ahead but if you take either of the above at least you'll have a bit of peace of mind knowing that you have something, which also makes being a patient a little bit easier.

Does this plan work for you?

The Skyline is a reasonably decent, basic property in the Hell's Kitchen zone - the location's an easy walk to Times Square and the area has a more "neighborhood" feel, which I like. The hotel has a surprisingly nice pool area on the top floor with a pretty great view of the city. It's a good back-up while you wait for a deal to come along.

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]