Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown - Pike Place - Retail District - Convention Center) Renaissance Seattle Hotel

vlclemen
By vlclemen,
in

Won two nights at Renaissance Seattle, $125 Canadian per night, the way the dollar is at the moment, approx. $99 US.  Somewhat disappointed as I was shooting for the Motif.  I have previously stayed at the RS before and it is nice.  Doesn't show on the hotel list for that area so maybe a new one to add for that district? 

However, still a great deal.  Thanks BB!

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and glad to see you're pleased with the results.

You originally listed this property as being in the 'Downtown - Pike Place - Retail District - Convention Center' zone but i believe it is currently in PRICELINE's 'Downtown - Financial District - Pioneer Square - Stadiums' zone and have edited your topic title accordingly (do you recall also including this zone in your bidding?). If you look at your winning bid confirmation what is the zone listed under the hotel name and above the hotel's address?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, 

I did win this room in the Pike Place - Convention Centre zone.  That's why I was so surprised to see that I won that hotel.  When I called Priceline, they let me know that the Renaissance Hotel is located in both of those zones.  I had not selected the Stadium area as a zone to bid on purposely.  Hope that helps!

... they let me know that the Renaissance Hotel is located in both of those zones.

Unless the zones overlap, or the building is so large that it sits on the edge of both zones, the above would be physically impossible.

I'm not sure when you spoke with PRICELINE, but i suspect what happened is that the boundaries of this zone have changed slightly since the time you bid and the time you reached out to PRICELINE, as this property is now in the Pike Place zone (although it was previously in the Financial District zone)... we have updated the Priceline Hotel List accordingly.

Thanks for the follow-up!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]