Priceline Hotel: Pls help ID'ing 3.5 star Disneyland - Anaheim Conv Center - Garden Grove

Rass2008
By Rass2008,
in

Can you please further reply to your Hotwire Long Beach thread with the amenities that were associated with the Hyatt... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of their home page.

For the Anaheim hotel above, i don't believe this is likely the Marriott Suites, the Red Lion Anaheim would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if/how we can be of further help along the way.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not seeing bed choice with this listing on desktop, but it is on mobile.  I'd guess this is still the Red Lion, but more expensive than it was a couple of days ago.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw this 3.5 Star in the same area on the PRICELINE EXPRESS Deals for $79 but reduced to $76 when I clicked on it:

Indoor/Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Business Center

Restaurant

I feel like it would be the Wyndham and I would be thrilled with it if I could bid on it especially considering the $7/day additional discount right now.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated :)

I would agree that the Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove is a good guess and likely outcome.

However, there is no way to bid on a specific hotel when using PRICELINE... if you want to try to target this property i would take the PL EXpress deal; if the lowest possible rate is what is more important to you then i would try bidding on PRICELINE.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 4 months later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

For the future, when PRICELINE / HOTWIRE don't work for your needs, please book your regular rate purchases thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]