Oceanfront hotel
  Fitness center
Pool(s)
  Restaurant(s)
  Business center
  Self-service laundry
Internet access
Hotels in our 4-star collection

I checked the only resort with $26.18 resort fee in waikiki is Sheraton Kaiulani, but I do not think this is 4 star... Any idea what hotel this is?

Thanks!

Can I also get a help for this?

3* Waikiki beach hotel

$155 slashed into $112

95% recommend

$18 resort fee 

Last person booked got "Aston Waikiki Circle"  ---> this is interesting because waikiki circle got no pool (below it says pool exists).  But the resort fee is correct at $18

Amenities
Near beach
  Fitness center
  Pool(s)
  Restaurant(s)
Business center
  Internet access
  Golf nearby
  Tennis nearby
Accessibility
Accessible for visually impaired

Then, there is another listing for 3* $119

This one says last person got Aston Waikiki Circle as well !  This one makes more sense since it does not have pool.

Book soon! The last person got the Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel.

Waikiki Beach area
 70% recommended
$119
per night 

This hotel charges a resort fee of about $15.00 per room per night    (Waikiki circle hotel resort fee is $18, not $15)
Amenities
Near beach
  Restaurant(s)
  Internet access
Accessibility
Accessible for visually impaired
Accessible for hearing impaired
Accessible path of travel
In-room accessibility
Accessible bathroom
Accessible parking

Now, I checked from expedia and aston reservation and the lowest available room is ocean view; the cheaper city views and standards are not available. Does it mean I may have a chance to get an oceanview for a deal here? Thanks!

Please don't 'orphan' your threads (ie - your previous Cancun hotel request) and remember to conclude your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay (even if you don't use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, book direct, cancel the trip, etc) as this helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone, as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

For the hotels above, I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above for each as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to these listings, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Please confirm the full list of amenities for each and we will have a look at these offers.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I used the hotwire easy view and here is the details on:

3* Waikiki beach hotel
$155 slashed into $112
95% recommend
$18 resort fee

Near beach, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel, downgraded to the 3* level since the last time it was reported to the board, would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]