Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* London Kensington - Shepherds Bush Assistance Please

fabgourmet
By fabgourmet,
in

Hi, 

I've just discovered this board and it seems like a fantastic resource. I'm trying to figure out what this property could be. Do you have any idea? 

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Smoke-free rooms, Business center, Internet access

95% recommended by Hotwire clients, 4* on Tripadvisor. 

I've only used Hotwire once before in 2002 and really got burnt with no savings and a crappy hotel but this seems very attractive. 

If anybody has any clue what it could be, I would sincerely appreciate the advice. 

And if I decide to buy this (or bid on Priceline), I will do so through your links. 

Thanks in advance and have a fab day. 

- fab1

A properpty with this amenity set has not yet been reported to the board, but i'd agree that the Holiday Inn Express London - Earl's Court seems like a likely candidate.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

I'm interseted in this one as well! Did anyone discovered wich hotel is this?

I'm looking it for May 1st, one night and the price is 134 pounds in the IHG site the price is 152 pounds, not a very big discount...

Unfortunately, the original poster did not confirm.

Please start a new thread with the details of your stay and we would be happy to offer our thoughts.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]