Priceline Hotel: San Juan hotel ?

uop1497
By uop1497,
in

I would like to know which hotel ( for 2 people check in 3/15/2015  & check out 3/17/2015) ) for the following 

PRICELINE EXPRESS:

A)3 Star hotel Old San Juan - Condado  $116  (Rated 7.0 out of 10 or higher)

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Business Center

Hotel fee : $10.70

B)3.5 Star hotel Ocean Park - Isla Verde Rated 7.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Fitness Center

Free Internet

Business Center

Bed choice available

No hotel fee posted

Hot.wire:

1) 3.5 star hotel Isla Verde - Carolina - SJU $131 

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Near beach, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Children's activities

2) 3 star hotel Isla Verde - Carolina - SJU $114

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access

Thank you for your help

Best guess/comments for each:

PRICELINE EXPRESS

A)3 Star hotel Old San Juan - Condado  $116  (Rated 7.0 out of 10 or higher)

--> Holiday Inn Express San Juan Condado

B)3.5 Star hotel Ocean Park - Isla Verde Rated 7.0 out of 10 (or higher)

--> Verdanza Hotel in Carolina

HOTWIRE:

1) 3.5 star hotel Isla Verde - Carolina - SJU $131 

--> Verdanza Hotel

2) 3 star hotel Isla Verde - Carolina - SJU $114

--> no guess... and with a 20% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests probably something you would want to stay away from ;)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your reply . I have been trying to bid  4 star hotel for these area (using PRICELINE link provided on your site) but got rejected .I will keep trying for a couple weeks to see how it turns out. If I have no luck, we will fly home right after our cruise . I will update this thread if I score a good deal with priceline

How high have you bid and in which zone(s)?

NOTE you can also sign up with our RateDrop service (it's free) so that you can receive an email alert if any 4* hotels for your dates and in the zones you're bidding fall below a certain price that you set.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

PRICELINE EXPRESS has a 4* in the Old San Juan zone for $137/nite so you may want to consider bidding another $5-$10 higher, as this would seem like a pretty good deal considering the least expensive 4* on HOTWIRE is $200+, and the last expensive 3.5* or better i'm seeing thru conventional booking channels starts at $189/nite.

Let us know whatever you decide for this stay or if we can be of further help.

I'm not sure which, as both have been seen with this amenity set; the Sheraton is seen a bit more frequently than the Marriott so i would slightly favor that one strictly from a probability standpoint, but in could be either (or even some other hotel not yet reported to the board)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]