Priceline Hotel: 2* Lafayette Towneplace Suites

hazardous
By hazardous,
in

Hello,

Since I have plenty of time I'd thought I'd get ask for help on this one. There isn't much bidding history for Lafayette, IN. I am highly interested in the Baymont Inn in Lafayette, (but of course you get what they give ya.) I have no price limits and it's for a 2 nite stay on 12-31-05 for 1 or maybe 2 rooms (if my parents decide to come.) It definitely has to be a 2 star. [3 star would be optimum, but I didn't see any there...] Any ideas/suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks

These are the standard rates off of priceline for the 2* hotels in Lafayette:

Holiday Inn, City Centre...$97

Lees Inn ... $81

Days Inn... $49

Holiday Inn Express $80

Comfort Suites $89

Baymont Inn $62

Fairfield $69

Best Western $?

As you can see there's quite the range of 2* prices. My least favorite is the Days Inn. My optimum choice is Baymont Inn. I'm afraid that if I bid low, I'll get the Days Inn. What should I do?

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Just letting u know that I got Townplace Suites in Lafayette, IN for a bid of $45. The total came to $57.58. I bid 4 different times for $30 for a 2 star over a 2 week spell, but no luck and no rebids (since I wanted to stay in Lafayette.) So then since I only had a week and a half left, I bid $45. I'll report back and say what it's like. I'll also make a new topic so other readers see this win.

Thanks for the help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]