Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Minneapolis - St. Paul (University - Metrodome) The Commons Hotel

nexofa
By nexofa,
in

Like taking candy from a baby...  I had a regular reservation at this hotel because an event I'm attending is being held there. $179+tax = ~$210.  Then I saw that it was the only 3.5* hotel in that zone, and that I had something like 8 rebids! I started at $50, PL countered with $64, then I went up to $55 then got it at $60

BTW... It appears that PL has added zones in Minneapolis.  There are now 18 vs. 14 listed in your Priceline Hotels List.  Is there a better way for a user like me to let you (the mods) know about changes like that as I run across them?

T.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're happy with the results.

We will add this region to the list of zones to review and update the Priceline Hotel List accordingly, thanks for letting us know.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]