A list of 5*'s around the country?

photomikey
By photomikey,
in

The girlfriend and I, after much bidding help, will be staying at the Venetian in Las Vegas over the next few nights, then NYNY for the third night.

We live in San Diego, and we (or, at least I) have been barraged at work with questions about where we plan to gamble while we're gone.

But we don't really gamble much. The truth is, we like luxury hotels, we're in our late 20's, make pretty good money, and don't have any kids. We go to Vegas because it is the closest city with a 5* that can be had via PL/HW for around $100. And it's just a few hours drive from here. We can basically take three nights (well, two in this case) at a five star (and this time, an additional night in a four), and eat some pretty decent meals for $500.

So I was wondering what other cities had 5*'s... I tried some searching on the board, but searching for 5* seems to return 2.5*, 3.5*, 4.5*, etcetera... and I didn't know if anyone had compiled a list of 5*'s around the country. We would be willing to travel, just to see a new city and stay in a 5* hotel that we'd gotten a steal on!

So... thoughts? Anyone stayed at a particularly nice 5* lately?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]