Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney) Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista

rvchat
By rvchat,
in

Happy Holidays! :)

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOT.WIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our Bidding.Helper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Also, please confirm the price per night in USD$ before taxes/fees.

Thank you for using the board's HOT.WIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

You are even better this time around!  TY so much.   It shows $54.00   12/22 /2014

Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

^^  This one shows at $53.00  12/22/2014  3.5 stars.   Pls advise if you can.  No worries if I'm over my limit now.   ;0

*** Also, tried to book this one at $53.00 and got this:

We couldn't process your request

Thank you for visiting Hotwire. We're always working to improve our site. Occasionally, we reorganize our pages, and as a result, bookmarks you have set for our site may no longer be accurate.

If you are attempting to use a password assistance link, please make sure that you have cut and pasted the entire URL that was provided in our email. This link also expires within 24 hours from the time it was sent to you, so if you need to request another one, please click on the "Password assistance" link b

Any thoughts on this one?   FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

$57.00  12/22/2014  3 stars.   Pls advise if you can.  No worries if I'm over my limit now.   ;0

I'm not seeing a 3* listing in the LBV-Downtown Disney zone w/this amenity set when searching for these dates - are you still seeing it? If so, are you searching for more than 2 people? I am seeing a 3.5* in this zone for $78 w/free breakfast (Resort, Suite, Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Kitchenette, Laundry, Golf, Tennis, Spa, Childrens Activities, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower) and a 4/5 tripadvisor rating, which hasn't been ID'd/reported to the board, but that's a solid tripadvisor rating and free breakfast is a plus.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

rvchat,

When replying please use the 'ADD REPLY' button at the very bottom of the page (instead of the 'QUOTE' button inside the post) as this will prevent your replies from being imbedded within previously posted replies and make your posts easier to read.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry to hear that you're not pleased with the outcome this time around.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the room rate per nite (before fees/taxes) and the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property when viewing your purchase history using the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay... hope it goes better than you anticipate.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the room rate per nite (before fees/taxes) and the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property when viewing your purchase history using the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of their home page.

You can add comments about the hotel if you'd like, but we need the room rate per nite and the amenities associated with this property so that we can complete the topic title and enable this purchase to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

The price was $71.00 for that hotel which again was Clarion LBV  - amenities listed were

Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower 

Ftr, I think it was also posted as having free breakfast, which there was none.      Hope this helps.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]