Hotwire Hotel: 4* Bali (Ubud) Bayad Ubud Bali Villa

ipegleg
By ipegleg,
in

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a nice, inexpensive deal for this stay... hope you're pleased with the hotel received and that this is convenient for your needs this trip.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The price is right but the hotel is out of the Hotwire advertised zone.  This is the first time this has happened in geez 15 years +.   I began using Priceline when it first started then Hotwire.  Wish I had invested $1000 in their stock rather than their services.  Anyway, I've contacted HW and awaiting an email response.  They have always been good about correcting a TRUE mistake when it is a mistake.  I booked a "suite" at an All Inc in Cancun which turned out to be a largish hotel room.  HW concurred and refunded most of the room price in HW bucks and let me stay there.

You're correct, this hotel does appear to be outside of the zone (based upon the map i checked)... let us know HOTWIRE's response and how they handle the situation.

However, i would suggest taking a screenshot of the zone just in case the area should change between now and the time that HOTWIRE responds to your email.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Update - I emailed HW, but after a few days of not hearing back I called CS.  It took about 45mins but HW agreed that the hotel was out of zone/refunded my purchase/credited me with $50 HW bucks for the headache.  

Any idea what the 5* for $75 (regularly $337)  Ubud Bali Indonesia is????

Free parking                          Free breakfast

Free Internet                          Business center

Internet access                     Spa services

Accessible path of travel      In-room accessibility

2/10-2/14/15?

Sorry to see this took a bit of legwork on your part to get this taken care of but glad to see you were able to get it resolved with HOTWIRE and hopefully are happy with the $50 Hot Dollars compensation for your time and effort.

Unfortunately i'm not able to gain any insight for the property above, but for further help with (or to report a win for) this replacement stay please start a NEW TOPIC since the topic title of this thread currently reflects your previous purchase (even though cancelled).

THANKS!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]