Hotwire Hotel: 4* Sedona Amara Resort and Spa

broncos01
By broncos01,
in

December 20th 1 night

Sedona, AZ

3.5 Stars

$98

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Could we get some help in identifying this hotel?

The Poco Diablo Resort would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

So found two other listings on Hotwire for the same night: December 20th.

4 Start $131

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

4 Star $144

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I only see one 4 Star hotel on the hotwire hotel listing so am wondering if I could get a little more help in identifying these properties. I will be making my decision this morning on which one so any help you can give would be great.

Thanks!

Congratulations on your success!

Great to see you received the hotel guessed and that you're looking forward to your stay at this well reviewed property.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]