Priceline Hotel: 2.5* San Diego (Downtown - Little Italy) The Porto Vista Hotel

sinderfelon
By sinderfelon,
in

While listed at $52, I used the Bed Chooser option to book at $60 for two queen beds (instead of just one).

Guaranteed Amenities:

Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Fitness Center
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Business Center

It's made clear that:

•All rooms will accommodate up to 2 people. Special requests (including preferences for smoking or non-smoking rooms) should be requested through your confirmed hotel and cannot be guaranteed by Priceline.

However, I have to assume that when I'm paying more for choosing to reserve a bed option that it will be guaranteed.

While listed at $52, I used the Bed Chooser option to book at $60 for two queen beds (instead of just one).

I don't know of anyone who has had an issue yet, but since PRICELINE does not have any control over the hotel i believe the above is a 'standard disclaimer' in the rare instance where the hotel should be overbooked, had an error in their reservation system, etc. This should be a relatively slow time for the hotel (ie- no business travel) so i wouldn't anticipate any issues, but you can call the hotel to confirm that you're booked in the room type you have specified.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]