Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Airport MCO) Orlando Airport Marriott

trudesi786
By trudesi786,
in

I see this same property but when i click on it i get a message that the offer is no longer available.. are you able to click thru on this property and get to the next screen to book?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was able to see it up to the next page yesterday but when i checked this morning, the deal is gone.  They have another deal added for the same location for $107 whose amenities are listed as:

Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Restaurant
Fitness Center
Free Parking
Free Internet
Business Center

Any idea what hotel that might be?

These amenities are very common for a 3* hotel in this area... my top guess would be the Holiday Inn Orlando International Airport, but with most hotels offering these amenities, i can't say with any high degree of certainty/confidence.

Since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Is the Airport zone the only one that will work for your plans (and are you sure this is the best zone for your needs this trip), as this isn't really an area that we see multi-nite stays, it's mostly used for one or two nits before a flight out of town.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

After trying to score a low deal for a while, i tried everything, low bids were not being accepted due to it being the holiday week.  So i ended up bidding for two nigts and scored Marriot airport.  I have to pay for parking which is a bummer but my options were limited.  The remainder nights I end up doing a timeshare which i got a good deal for especially considering it's holiday season.

Thanks for all your help.  Used the PRICELINE link below.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were able to find a decent deal for the two nites and something else that works for your needs for the balance of your stay.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Have a great trip!

• 2 weeks later...

It is very frustrating that so many Marriott properties ding you for parking fees. However this is one where a free option is available. On the East side of the building, by the convention center, there is free street parking available on TG Lee Blvd on the last block before the road ends. This appears to be used mostly by employees and car services waiting for their pickups. Happy travels!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]