Priceline Hotel: 4* DC (National Harbor) The Westin National Harbor

netpog
By netpog,
in

Third bid, because there are many rebid zones.  Was probably the same 4* hotel I saw on Hotwire, which jumped from $109 to $121 immediately after my win.

NOTE that this zone can be hard to find on BetterBidding's Priceline hotel list!  It's listed, oddly enough, under "MD - DC", but that wasn't obvious until the bid-sharing web form made it clear.  (It is easier to find on the Hotwire list, under DC, where you'd expect it.)  

Despite that "MD" category in the hotel list, the wins get posted under Washington DC.

For others who are searching: people seem to have won only this, maybe the 4* Gaylord, and the 3* Aloft and Rennaissance, based on my searches. All of them walking distance from each other.

NOTE that this zone can be hard to find on BetterBidding's Priceline hotel list!  It's listed, oddly enough, under "MD - DC", but that wasn't obvious until the bid-sharing web form made it clear...

FIXED! It's now listed under 'DC'... thanks for letting us know! :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

FIXED! It's now listed under 'DC'... thanks for letting us know! :)

Thanks for that quick repair!  It'll help anyone else who (like me) was going nutty trying to figure out what's offered in that zone. It's a geographically big one, but happily enough all four of the known Priceline-bidding hotels are close to each other, near the conference center, and are 3* or 4*.  (Hotwire is also known to have a 2* Red Roof Inn, further East.)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]