Priceline Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (North Michigan Ave - River North) Intercontinental Chicago

cwl6750084
By cwl6750084,
in

Can anyone help me identifying the following hotels in Chicago Magnificent Mile North - Water Tower area?  Both are 4 stars, 21-25 December.

1.  USD 55 per night

Amenities

Pet friendly
  Boutique hotel
  Smoke-free rooms
  Fitness center
Restaurant(s)
  Business center
  Self-service laundry
  Internet access
Golf nearby

2. USD 56 per night

Amenities

Boutique hotel
  Smoke-free rooms
  Fitness center
  Restaurant(s)
Business center
  Internet access
Accessibility
Accessible for visually impaired
Accessible for hearing impaired
Accessible path of travel

Thanks.

I believe there were likely more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

For future searches/bookings you can do the following to ensure you're seeing the complete list:

1) use the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com and click the green 'See All Amenities' button

OR

2) search HOTWIRE (or use the HOTWIRE tab at BiddingHelper.com) and...

• click the offer
  • on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
  • in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities
Using the method(s) above can you please repeat your search using the BiddingHelper.com and confirm the full list of amenities associated with each property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you repeat your search using our Bidding.Helper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

You may see slightly different prices than I do:

4* $54 Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower. Likely Allerton.

4* $55 Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Roll-in Shower. Not yet ID'd/reported to the board. I'd guess a new amenity set for the Knickerbocker or Whitehall would be possibilities.

Are you looking for a particular kind of hotel or location? I'm very familiar with Chicago and would be happy to offer suggestions.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thank you very much. I prefer hotel along the riverside or close to the Water Tower. My preference is Hyyat Regency or Sheraton or their alike. I had some bad experiences if hotels in some super old buildings such as spider crawling into the room and a bid hesitating. Knickerbocker is extremely old and run down from my point of view that I would avoid.

I'm seeing a 4.5* Mag Mile-RN w/Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly. $77 (you may see a slightly different price) This would be a possible match for the Intercontinental.

I'm also seeing a 4* Mag Mile-RN w/Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Spa, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly for $83 (you may see a slightly different price.) This would be a possible match for the Kinzie - while more expensive, breakfast is certainly a plus.

I'm also seeing a 4.5* Mag Mile-RN for $89 (you may see a slightly different price) w/Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Spa, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly. This would be a possible match for the James.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding the above listings (or Chicago questions.) 

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a great deal at this property and are pleased with the outcome.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]