Priceline Hotel: All inclusive Los Cabos

mybid
By mybid,
in

Dec 25 - 31, Los Cabos All inclusive

Express Deal is showing a 4.5 star all inclusive for 316. I think it is Fiesta Americana Grand. Which is listed for 414/night

I had bid today all the way up to 295. Started with Area 3 and added 1, 5 and 6 as they do not have 4.5*.

Is there any hope to score a better deal later? Not many hotels are showing up for all inclusive.

Is this in the Cabo San Lucas East zone and has these amenities:

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Restaurant

Fitness Center

All-Inclusive

Business Center

If so, my best guess for this one would be the Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf and Spa Resort.

The PRICELINE EXPRESS deal would be about $600 total savings vs. booking the retail rate HERE... so you could try bidding a little higher, or if you're hoping to try to target this specific property, just take the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer and be happy with the about 30% savings during what may be a busy time in the area (given schools are off for winter break and many families may be heading to the area for vacation)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]