Hotwire Hotel: 4* London (Kensington - Shepherds Bush - Westfield London) Copthorne Tara Kensington

afbelchior
By afbelchior,
in

At Travelzoo I could find a promotional code for this hotel for 79 pounds (i've paid 72,50 pounds), but not for my dates. At the hotel site the price was 86 pounds.

I have stayed in this hotel before and it is fine, good location. I am just concerned that when i simulate a revervation for a room for a couple with a child at the hotel site the alert me that they dont have this type of room. Well my reservation at Hotwire is for  2 Rooms (up to 4 adults , 2 children). Dou you think I will be fine?

At Priceline i could see hotels with the same star rate, same Zone but cheaper. I just didnt book because Priceline just garanty double occupancy. So i hope everything will be ok with the hotwire reservation.

Sorry for the delayed reply and Congratulations on your success!

If your HOTWIRE confirmation indicates 2rooms/4adults/2children i would call or email the hotel and let them know that you have booked 2rooms for triple occupancy and you want to know the room type assigned and the bedding configuration. If there are any issues contact HOTWIRE and let them know that you have written the hotel and that the room assigned doesn't accommodate the number of guests you included in your search.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]