Priceline Hotel: 3* Utica - Rome (Utica) Radisson Hotel Utica Centre

overhear
By overhear,
in

Hello, 

I thought I'd mention that I see that there is a Holiday Inn listed on the Priceline NY hotel list. However, it's not 100% clear which hotel was won.

I'm continuing to plan our college visit tour, so looking for rooms for 1 adult/1 child (16 yo) for the nights of Dec. 7 and 8.

The Holiday Inn website shows 2 possibilities:

Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Utica

Holiday Inn in New Hartford, NY -- a Utica suburb

The HI Express hotel in Utica proper gets much higher ratings than the one in New Hartford. Of course, what's available might be something completely different.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

It's this one:

Holiday Inn Utica

1777 Burrstone Road

New Hartford, NY

... which although is located in New Hartford, NY, it is within the boundaries of the Utica zone.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this leg of your trip or if we can be of further help.

If you do need to be in a specific location within the zone you can also try searching our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com which will show you hotels near almost any address in the world, and the interface makes it very easy to see how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating OR to stay closer/further from your ideal location.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Could you help ID this hotel on Hotwire? On easy view it shows at $85, but on the full view I am seeing $90.

Hotwire - Utica - 12/7-8
3* 
FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom

Sorry, I'm doing so well today that I decided to go for a PL bid -- using the BiddingHelper.com. I had checked all the past wins in Utica and didn't see any below $70, but I should have bid lower because I got the Radisson Hotel-Utica Centre for $60/night on my first try. Still, it's hard to complain about a $60 a night hotel room ...

I'll post the win now to help future bidders.

Thanks again for your help.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the deal you received and this work well out well for your needs for this leg of your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]