Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* New Orleans (French Quarter - Bourbon Street) Sheraton New Orleans Hotel

ras67
By ras67,
in

Good morning, I am hoping you can help me ID the following - I've gone through your bidding helper link and found:

December 4-8, 2014

4.5*, $112 French Quarter/Bourbon St - 100% recc

Pet Friendly, Smoke-Free rooms, Fitness Center, Pools, Restaurants, Business Center, Internet Access, Accessible for the visually impaired, Accessible for the hearing impared, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

4*, $114 French Quarter/Bourbon St - 75% recc

Pet Friendly, Boutique Hotel, Fitness Center, Pools, Restaurants, Business Center, Internet Access, Golf Nearby, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

3*, $127 French Quarter/Bourbon St - 90% recc

Fitness Center, Business Center, Internet Access

My best guesses are Ritz Carlton but the price seems off, W Hotel but the rating seems off, and 4 Points Sheraton? I'm also willing to go another route such as Priceline if you think that would yield better results. My main point is to book something clean and comfortable in the French Quarter for as little as possible (<$125 a night)

Thanks! :)

Best guess/comments for each:

December 4-8, 2014

4.5*, $112 French Quarter/Bourbon St - 100% recc

--> Sheraton New Orleans Hotel

4*, $114 French Quarter/Bourbon St - 75% recc

--> Hotel New Orleans Downtown

3*, $127 French Quarter/Bourbon St - 90% recc

--> Royal St. Charles

Note that the crossed out rate shown by HOTWIRE is an average rate of hotels of this star rating in the zone... not necessarily the specific hotel offered, so you can't use this to try to guess the hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am also seeing a priceline express deal as follows that I'm considering:

Dec 4-8

4 star

$118

Swimming, pet friendly, restaurant, business, gym/spa

Or

3 star

$105

Room choice: 2 DOUBLE BEDS - LUXURY ROOM

Internet, Swimming Pool, Pet Friendly, Restaurant, Business Center, Gym/Spa

Thoughts on identities?

My guess for the 3* would be the Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're pleased with the outcome.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay... and have fun in New Orleans!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]