Hotwire Hotel: 4* downtown memphis id

annegray
By annegray,
in

Memphis April 17-20

Hot.wire has a secret hotel which I am 99% sure is the Peabody for $690.45 total

Pl Express has one for total $456.87

The amenities are only listed as 

restaurant/fitness centre/free internet/business centre

I am wondering if this would be the Westin? As no pool listed?

Thankyou

These are common amenities for a 4* hotel in this zone and it could be just about any 4* hotel in the area... Peabody, Westin, The Madison; or some other 4* hotel i haven't considered.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Any decision/update for the New Orleans leg of this trip yet?

Please post an update there with your current thoughts/decisions for that leg of your trip.

Are you ready to commit to a booking for April at this time?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thankyou. My flights are booked  so my plan is 5 nights in Nola, 3 in Memphis and 14 in Houston.

I have never been to Memphis so don't have a preference and will most likely go for  a 4 star deal.

Houston I have nearly always managed to get the Westin Oaks which is my preference.

It appears to be fully booked my last 3 nights so I may go to The Woodlands then.

But I can think I can find it on Hot.wire for the first 7 nights then 4 nights so I am plucking up the courage to try it, probably today!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I assume you mean that you booked the Madison hotel directly? (not thru PRICELINE or HOTWIRE)

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please try to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them as it help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone.

When PRICELINE / HOTWIRE don't work for your needs, please use our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hope your future stays are more to your liking.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]