Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire - Bruges, Belgium, 5* - please help ID

Hermionegio
By Hermionegio,
in

Hi, I searched with BetterBidding for 4 and 5 stars hotels in Bruges, Belgium, from 12/30/14 to 01/02/15.

I found an interesting offer for a 5*, i.e. $ 282 with the following amenities:

Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Hotwire site says that the last person got the Hotel Dukes Palace (which, according to TripAdvisor, could actually fit the description) but I wanted to double check with you guys.

Thank you in advance!

I'm still seeing the original 5* hotel listed for $284/nite (your price may differ slightly)

If you're not able to view this listing and are ready to purchase, let us know and we will try to provide you a working link (the link will only work for 30 minutes after posting and will take a few minutes for us to create, so please only ask if you're ready to purchase at this price)

If you're still looking for options try our sister site you can also try searching our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com which will show you hotels near almost any address in the world, and the interface makes it very easy to see how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating OR to stay closer/further from your ideal location.

Also, you can sign up for alerts at RateDrop and get notified when hotels of this star rating (or of specific hotels that you choose) drop in price at HOTWIRE, PRICELINE EXPRESS, or thru 'regular retail' rates. If you opt for this method i'd also suggest booking a refundable reservation which you can view refundable rates at BackUpBooking.com

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 10 months later...

Thank you for the follow-up and closing this thread. Please remember to always follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

When PRICELINE or HOTWIRE don't work for your needs for a given trip, please book thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com... or thru our Support Page where we have links to most of the major hotel chains and online booking agencies

We hope you had a nice stay.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]