Hotwire Hotel: 4* Baltimore (Downtown and Inner Harbor) Hilton Baltimore Convention Center

Mikey21
By Mikey21,
in

After checking priceline and hotwire i came to the conclusion that neither of the express deals have the Marriot Waterfront. i wanted to book a room from November 14-15. Someone else won the hotel on the day before (13th) on the priceline name your price. What would be my chances of having the same bet and winning?

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

There's no way to target a particular property when bidding or increase the odds. If you are bidding on a different day, there's a good chance you may get something else (and if you bid for the same day as another poster, there's no way to know if there is still inventory of the same property that they won.)

Is the Marriott the only acceptable property?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received a great deal at the hotel you were hoping for.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board. Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Amenities: Hilton Baltimore - Hotwire

Pet friendly / indoor pool(s) / Smoke free rooms / Fitness center / Pool(s) / Restaurant(s) / Business center / internet access / Accessible for visually impaired /

Accessible path of travel / Roll-in shower - these were not shown before purchase

Thanks for the follow-up.

I believe there was also a Bathroom Accessible amenity listed too?

For future searches/bookings you can do the following to ensure you're seeing the complete list:

1) use the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com and click the green 'See All Amenities' button

OR

2) search HOTWIRE (or use the HOTWIRE tab at BiddingHelper.com) and...

• click the offer
  • on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
  • in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities
Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]