Hotwire Hotel: 3* Los Angeles (Airport LAX) Holiday Inn Los Angeles Airport

europe-chick
By europe-chick,
in

Hi,

Thinking of bidding on an LAX airport hotel on Priceline, hoping to get something cheaper than I'm currently seeing on Hotwire and Priceline Express (I clicked through your bidding helper above).

I do specifically need it to have an airport shuttle though, do all of the LAX hotels typically have this amenity? I don't want to bid and find that I win something without a shuttle!

If it matters it's Dec 16th for 1 night, and I'll need 2 rooms.

Many Thanks

europe-chick

There is no guarantee that a hotel will have a shuttle and at lower star ratings there's likely more risk. The only way to have shuttle guaranteed is via PRICELINE EXPRESS or Hot.wire, where you can look for a listing with a shuttle icon. Bidding is usually not vastly cheaper than the two alternatives, so it becomes is it worth the risk to bid on the off chance that you may wind up with a hotel w/o a shuttle.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks. I wouldn't go less than a 3 star, ideally I'd want a 4 or a 3 1/2. Maybe I best not try just in case it doesn't! Thanks for your very quick reply. I'll update the thread once I've gone ahead and booked. 

Happy to help. What would be your desired budget per room/per night? Are there more than 2 per room?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]