Priceline Hotel: Priceline 4 * Paddington Guess

DFWMick
By DFWMick,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages, then reply to this thread with the dates of your stay and we will have a look at and comment on your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

When bidding on PRICELINE you have to be able to accept any hotel in the zone at the star level (or higher) that you choose... i wouldn't necessarily expect that you will receive the same hotel that is appearing on PRICELINE EXPRESS for your dates. Some hotels participate with one side of their service but not the other, so when bidding we sometimes see the same hotel that is offered on PRICELINE EXPRESS, sometimes something entirely different.

What is the price and amenities of the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer? If this is the Colonnade would you be willing to pay this price for this property?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

My guess on that would be the Colonnade if that's any help. I won it through Priceline NYOP last month. The hotel was middling but the location absolutely fantastic. I chose not to put a review in to bring down it's 9.0 rating because it's actually kind of handy if it keeps it in order to be able to identify which property it is! I would stay there again if the price were right, but I'd just want to have some idea beforehand that it's that particular hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]