Priceline Hotel: 4* New York City (Midtown West) The Shoreham Hotel

John and Tami
By John and Tami,
in

I am trying to get as close to the warwick as possible, so my goal is to choose the property which most likely is the best guess:

I clicked both links and got the amenities from the bidding helper (and prices are from the bidding helper, too)

dec 12-14

Midtown central

3* $247

biz ctr, internet access, accessible for deaf, accessible path travel, inroom accessibility, bathroom accessibility, roll in shower

3.5* $274

pet friendly, boutique, fitness, restaurant, biz ctr, self serve laundry, internet access, spa

4.5* $367

free internet, fitness,restaurant, internet access

Midtown east

3.5* $253

free internet, smoke free rooms, fitness, restaurant, biz ctr, self serve laundry, internet access

4* $295

pet friendly, boutique, fitness, restaurant, biz ctr, self serve laundry, internet access, spa

Any ideas?? Thanks as always!!

You may see slightly different prices:

4* $292 MTE Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Spa, Pet Friendly. Likely W New York.

3.5* $290 MTE Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry. Not yet ID'd/reported to the board. Possible new amenity set for Club Quarters Grand Central?

4.5* $354 MTC Restaurant, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet. Not yet IDd/reported to the board.

4.5* $393 MTC Restaurant, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Pet Friendly. Likely Softel.

3.5* $261 MTC Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Spa, Pet Friendly. Not yet ID'd/reported to the board - maybe new amenity set for Shoreham?

3* MTC - not yet ID'd/reported to the board.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

First of all thank you for the help. I decided to check out priceline and then priceline express options. Since I wanted the Shoreham (or any property close to the Warwick which I could guess "relatively well") and there was a decent "match" in the priceline express reported wins, I decided to take a chance. Second, to clarify the price... the price for a hotel room was $270, but they offered a one bedroom suite (which I knew the Shoreham had) for $313. So the $313 price is for the one bedroom suite. The amenities are the same as in your list: pets allowed, biz ctr, restaurant. I am thrilled to report and confirm this win. It is a half block from where my parents are staying at the Warwick.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]