Hotwire Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown - Convention Center, Capitol Hill, Retail District) Motif Seattle

mgriesbeck
By mgriesbeck,
in

I am new to this site so please let me know if I need to add any additional information. I have two different Hotwire hotels.

November 7th-November 11

4* Downtown-Convention Center, Capitol Hill, Retail District area hotel

$171 original price $217

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

November 7th-November 11
5* Downtown - Pike Place, Stadiums, Financial District

$179 originally $294

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Spa Services, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

Thank you!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

My guess for the 4* would be a new amenity set for the Renaissance... for the 5* my guess would be The Fairmont Olympic Hotel Seattle.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Would you be able to tell me which one you think this hotel would be?

Hot.wire

4 star

11-7 through 11/11

Downtown - Convention Center, Capitol Hill, Retail District

$176

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique Hotel, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Spa Services, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

The only difference I see in amenities is "Boutique Hotel". 

Thank you so much!

I apologize for not closing this thread we actually didn't book our room, we decided to wait until pay day. :) I will be booking today though.

Can you help me between these two hotels?

HOTWIRE
4 star
11-7 through 11/11
$155

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

HOTWIRE
3.5 Stars
11-7 through 11/11
$160

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

Thank you so much! 

My guess for the 4* would be the Renaissance (small chance of the Crowne Plaza if upgraded since last reported to the board)... for the 3.5* this would appear to be the Silver Cloud Inn on Broadway.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 8 months later...

My husband actually ended up booking so I didn't follow up on this one but here but we ended up going through hotwire and got he Motif, which was a great hotel! :) 

Below is the information from his request. 

Seattle 4*
11/8-11/12
$184 Downtown - Convention Center, Capitol Hill, Retail District area
Free InternetPet friendlySmoke-free roomsFitness centerRestaurant(s)Business centerInternet accessGolf nearbyAccessible for visually impairedAccessible for hearing impairedAccessible path of travelIn-room accessibilityWheelchair accessibleAccessible bathroomAccessible parkingRoll-in shower

Thank you for the follow-up and sharing your win with the board... glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

When others in your group may be making the reservation, please ask them to stop by the board and use the requested price..line and HOTWIRE links here (the search boxes at the top of the board are easy to access and the logos within them are click-able as well) to begin the purchase.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]