Hotwire Hotel: Need Help ID 4* in Philly Center City West/University City

bigdog6668
By bigdog6668,
in

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not seeing a 4* in this zone when searching for these dates. If you are still seeing the listing, are you searching for more than 2 people?

I am seeing a 3.5* for almost $50 less w/Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly. This listing hasn't been ID'd/reported to the board and it may be something else, but a guess would be a slightly different amenity set for the Sheraton University City.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Using the method posted above by AaronJB this is the amenity set i'm seeing for the 4* hotel offered in this zone for your dates:

Free Internet

Smoke Free

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... if this is what you're seeing the Radisson Blue Warwick would be a possibility, but also couldn't exclude The Westin Philadelphia as a potential outcome as well.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for guiding me through this. They also have a 3* for $133 in Rittenhouse Square with the following amenities

Free Internet, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

Any idea what this is?

The Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia would be a guess, but i'm not certain.

For ~$10 more i would take the 4* hotel as it would appear to be a better value given it's a full star rating higher and also has a higher TA review... or is there something in particular you're looking for in this stay?

Thanks so much for your help. There were too many unknowns here for me to book through HOT.WIRE or PRICE.LINE. I really did not like the online reviews for the Radisson Blu Warrick and based upon their recent renovations the Sonesta is actually now a better hotel. They had a direct rate online of $179 which included valet parking and I booked that.

I did click through using the Priceline and HOTWIRE links numerous times :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]