Priceline Hotel: 3* Northern Virginia (Sterling - Ashburn) Aloft Dulles North

weekender
By weekender,
in

Didn't feel like bidding for a room and went with a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal.  Amenities listed matched the BetterBidding listing for Hyatt Place Sterling / Dulles Airport - North, so thought I would be likely getting that property.  Oh well, this is only 10 more minutes further away from my destination for Friday morning and it's a good price for the night.  What really surprised me is that Aloft didn't come up in the listing of available hotels when I completed a search of hotels under the "List View" using the map to focus in on the area marked under Express Deals and using the Express Deals amenities listed to narrow the "List View" results.  Please update the PRICELINE EXPRESS Hotel List with Aloft now that we know it too can pop up under the 3 star category.  And by the way, thanks for adding in all of the Express properties to the hotel list--I've referenced it several times over the last couple of weeks when comparing properties through Priceline to their own website.

Congratulations on your success!

While not the hotel you were expecting, hope this isn't too much of an inconvenience for your plans this trip and glad to see you're still pleased with the results for the price paid.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Express Hotel List. I added the amenities PRICELINE EXPRESS currently shows for the 3* hotel in this zone for your dates, and note that the amenities are slightly different than what has previously been reported for the Hyatt Place (the Hyatt Place offers a free breakfast, the Aloft does not) so that could have been the first tip-off that this may have been some other property. Feel free to ask the board for help and/or confirm what you think you may currently be offered before your next opaque hotel purchase.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]