Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Milwaukee (Downtown) Ambassador Hotel

BigDogBill
By BigDogBill,
in

Started bidding for 4 star at $50, decreased the star level to 3.5 at same bid price.  Increased my bid by $5 each time including other areas that had 3 star or lower.  I won when I reached $75. Contacted the hotel, and this is for a "Queen Boutique" room which is there smallest room with only a single queen, but they offered upgrades to larger rooms for a price.  Since this was for my wife and her brother, we chose to upgrade to the double queen room for an additional $30/night.  FYI: This hotel has a $20/day parking fee with in and out privileges.  I used the PRICELINE link above to submit my bids.

Congratulations on your success!

Although there was an additional fee involved, glad to see that the hotel is accommodating in allowing for an upgrade.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Hope your wife has a good trip and enjoys the stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]