Priceline Hotel: Help with Disneyland area 10/18-10/20

dustycotton
By dustycotton,
in

Dates (not flexible): Sat, 10/18 - Mon, 10/20. Disneyland area.

I have been bidding on a 3.5* in the area using all of my rebid zones but not getting anything. Today started at $125 up to $160 and nothing. No rebid's available with a 3* so I haven't tried that yet.

I know the month of October is Halloween Time at Disneyland and prices are generally higher. However, this particular weekend we are going is higher than others in October, so just wondering if something else is going on that weekend that is driving up the hotel prices so much? Also, room availibility is just not good. Have tried many other hotel booking sites and specifically Sunday, 10/19, is not available.

Any ideas?

I'm actually seeing the nite of 10/18 as being the more difficult of the two. There is a Produce Marketing Association convention taking place over these dates... i don't know how large of an event this is, but this may be a contributing factor to the difficulty you're seeing.

Although inconvenient is SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID an option? For the nite of 10/19 PRICELINE EXPRESS has a 3.5* hotel in the Disneyland zone for $114/nite (confirm dates on the landing page)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]