Hotwire Hotel: New 4.5* Downtown Atlanta??

Rob B.
By Rob B.,
in

The only reported 4.5* hotel that I have seen listed for Downtown Atlanta is Omni @ CNN and this hotel is not it.  Any ideas which hotel this could be:

Pet Friendly

Indoor Pool

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center 

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Self-Service Laundry 

Internet Access

90% recommended with 51 total reviews.  I would think it is a 4* that has been moved up?  

Any idea?  Thanks!

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Orlando thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply here and we will have a look at the offer above.

'Closing' your threads with your results (even if you don't use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, book direct, cancel the trip, etc) helps keep the board better organized and is a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

...I reported and finalized my previous post.

Can you please further reply to your Orlando hotel thread with the additional questions asked in our reply.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know if the 4.5* Downtown property re-appears OR is there is another property of interest (or whatever you decide for this stay, even if not PRICELINE / HOTWIRE)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm finding this hotel available for October 11-12 at $104.  The list of amenities is much long when using BiddingHelper (or clicking through further on Hotwire).

4.5*, 90% recommended

FULL AMENITIES:

Pet friendly

Indoor pool(s)

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Self service laundry

Internet access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

This listings shows a Indoor Pool and i believe the Omni CNN Center only has an outdoor pool... a possible upgrade of the Sheraton or Westin Peachtree Plaza would be possibilities, but i'm not certain.

Not sure of your needs for this trip but i did find the Hyatt Regency for $98/nite and the Sheraton for $104/nite should either of these be of interest and work for your needs (confirm the dates on the landing page of each if either of these are of interest)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 2 weeks later...

Any more intelligence on this hotel? It's now down to $85 for Oct 11-12. Westin would be awesome as I have dinner reservations there. Sheraton would be disappointment as I plan to make my downtown visit all walking and that would put me a half mile further out from the places I'll be visiting.

Little more info... Sheraton's website indicates no vacancy that night. Ah ha! I thought... maybe the Westin... but the best available on any site I could find for the Westin was $229. Made $85 seem a little far off...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]