Hotwire Hotel: New hotel in Scottsdale?

Bob7
By Bob7,
in

So we can replicate this search and see this listing, what dates is it that you're searching for?

Also, what is the room rate and amenities that HOTWIRE associates with this property?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Using the date of March 16 2015 HW lists this 3* in Scottsdale with a crossed out rate of $116 and offers a rate of $82.  Amenities listed are free parking, smoke free, self laundry, free net, pool(s), resort, reataurant, a/p shuttle, business center, and if I click on "show more" ammenities in Trip Summary after clicking "Book" (thx for this tip BB), 3 more ammenities come up:  golf nearby, kitchenette, and tennis nearby.  With the free shuttle I expect it would be at the south end of this area closest to the a/p.

-Bob

Unfortunately, this listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board and I'm not sure which hotel it may be. It would appear to be a new hotel to the service, although it does get a solid 4/5 tripadvisor rating so reviews are solid.

Please let us know what you decide and if you have additional questions.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Please use the EASY VIEW tab at BiddingHelper.com to copy/paste the amenities as it puts it into the easiest format for us to read/use.

My guess for this property would be the Hospitality Suite Resort.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I expect your hotel guess is right, b/c HW has just changed their areas in the past week or 2.  HW used to have 4 Scottsdale areas; Scottsdale North, Scottsdale, Scottsdale South, and Scottsdale Old Town.  Now they have reduced these to 2 areas, Scottsdale and Scottsdale South.  So Hospitality Suites moves from Scottsdale South to Scottsdale, and there is no new hotel.  The reduced areas is kind of a bummer for ppl who wanted to be in a certain area.  Now Hot.wire more closely matches Price.line areas and no longer has this advantage over PL.

We will put the merging of these zones on the 'to do' list in order to update the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please continue this thread with whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

At least for the last few months, HOTWIRE has always had as their zone names:

Tempe - ASU

Chandler - South Tempe

I don't think there have been any recent changes here (they did change 'Chandler - South Tempe' --> ' Chandler - South Tempe - Ahwatukee' but i don't think this involved any major zone restructuring)

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]