Hotwire Hotel: 4.5 star Hyatt now showing as 5 stars? Chicago water tower

kirikara
By kirikara,
in

I was just checking Ocotber 3rd in Chicago on hotwire in hope to find the Peninsula... Looks like the Hyatt that is usually listed as 4.5 stars is showing as 5 stars now on hotwire.

Just thought I would share..

5 stars, 95% recommended

Amenities
Free Internet
  Pet friendly
  Smoke Free Rooms
  Fitness Center
Pool(s)
  Restaurant(s)
  Business Center
  Tennis

• 1 month later...

I did not book anything or needed to stay. I was checking prices and trying my guess at some properties and noticed something that didn't match the list on theboard. Just wanted to share in case it would help. I believe I have seen a thread in the general forum for that. I will post there next time.

Thank you for closing this thread.

We spend a lot of time researching hotels in order to guess as to what they may be, so please wait until your plans are firm before asking for hotel identifications so that we can reply to everyone in a timely manner. There isn't much point in researching hotels that are not ready for purchase as:

1) they may not be the ones offered once your plans materialize

2) even if the same hotel is offered, the price may be substantially different and not a viable option

3) the star rating and/or amenity set could change by the next time the hotel is offered by HOTWIRE

If the hotel keeps it's offer "as-is" it will be fully researched when it appears for another user when it appears on another user's search for a specific trip.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your non-opaque purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]