Need help with New York/Newark area

kinnaije
By kinnaije,
in

Need hotel for Oct 4 and Oct 20. Need somewhere close to Cape Liberty (Port for celebrity Cruises) for a 2 week cruise. Flying into Newark. I would also like  to be close to public transportation to go into New york  city wish to see Metropolitan and Natural history museum. What would be the best area for me to stay in.Would like to pay no more than $100.00 a night for any where between a 4 star and 3 star.  Please anyone familiar with the area give me suggestions, never been to Newark/New York.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please use separate thread for each leg of your trip. We will use this thread for the first nite of your stay, October 4... feel free to start a NEW TOPIC for the second leg of your trip.

For Oct 4, what time do you arrive in Newark? How many passengers in your group?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]