Priceline Hotel: 4* San Juan (Ocean Park - Isla Verde) San Juan Water and Beach Club Hotel

giadav
By giadav,
in

Hi....We will be spending 11/8 -11/10 2 nights in SJU.  I have always had great luck with hotwire/Priceline and this board in the past.  Express Deals is new to me.  We really want to be on the beach by the hotels (Marriott Courtyard, Water Club, Intercontinental area). 

I saw on Express Deals 4* Isle Verde/Ocean Park $115.  Amenities were:  Indoor.Outdoor Pool, Pets allowed, Restaurant, Business Center.  On the tab of What this could be.....it showed 3.5 star hotels and 4* hotels.  How does this work?  I was hoping it could be the Water Club seeing their reg price in $189  a night.  The Intercontinental is $254 and the Venedzia (3.5*) is $156.  And I don't think I want that because it doesn't have a beach.  (Unless the beach is a short walk).

Any Suggestions?

Thank you.

LOL....I was impatient, Priceline bid.  $100 rejected, added rebid zone bid $115 and won.  Thank you.  :)

I have stayed here before when the Hotel was new and lots of hype about it.  I thought it was just ok.  But I really wanted to be on this beach, so I'm happy.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]