Fitness Center
Restaurant(s)
Business Center
Internet access
Accessible for the deaf
Accessible path of travel
In-room accessibility
Accessible bathroom

My guesses are Adolphus or Hyatt Regency? Please let me know if you might recommend going the Priceline route for this area instead.

Thanks! :)

I doubt this is the Hyatt Regency... the Adolphus or the Magnolia Hotel Dallas would be my best guess for this one.

Whether to take this offer or try bidding on PRICELINE depends upon your needs for this stay... this HOTWIRE offer has an impressive 4.5/5.0 TA rating so it should be an excellent experience; if knowing the quality/review of the hotel, or if any of the amenities listed are important for you to have, then this HOTWIRE offer would be your best route to ensure what you want... if you're willing to accept any hotel in the zone (at the star rating you bid or higher) then PRICELINE may result in a slightly lower price.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes OR how we can be of further help.

PS- please follow-up your previous Dallas Hotwire thread with whatever you decided to do for that trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am far less concerned about specific amenities but rather just looking for a good deal on a "nice" hotel. I also may be looking for several rooms once I am settled with mine but I of course realize its chancey that the same deal will be available.

Thanks for your help - I'll reply to my old thread now and follow up with this one once the trip is booked.

• 2 months later...

We decided to stay outside the city and booked the Hilton Anatole in Market Center through a friends discount which worked out well for us. Knowing the area better I'd feel comfortable trying my luck next year with any hotel in that area with good reviews.

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]