Priceline Hotel: 3* Jersey City Hyatt Regency On The Hudson

thesqueegeekid
By thesqueegeekid,
in

Bid through savings barn for me and a visiting girlfriend...!!!]

This has got to be one of the best Priceline bargains/steals. Right on the water, next to the PATH trains, and amazing views of Manhattan. I tried for 4 nights but was only able to get two. I need to find something really great for the other two nights .... BUT have to pay for two rooms ... this girl might just be the one!!!

Jersey City

2 Exchange Place

Jersey City, New Jersey 07302

201-469-1234

Your Offer Price: $35.00

Number of Rooms: 2

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $140.00

Taxes and

Service Fees: $26.46

Total Charges: $166.46

Bid through savings barn for me and a visiting girlfriend...!!! ... this girl might just be the one!

Aha, does this mean we will soon see a whole new wedding being planned? And rooms booked for all the wedding guests via Priceline? Let us know if you need any help with all those room bookings.... :)

PS Are BetterBidders invited to the happy event??? :) :o

LOL .... I'm from Toronto she's from Phoenix ... so the wedding will have to be somewhere central like Toronto!!! Now, only if PL would start a special on engagement rings ... 3 months of a student's salary is $0.

I graduate in 2 weeks so .... things can only climb now.

I'll take you up on the bidding though, I seem to be bididng for everyone and there uncle now-a-days.

It would be cool to have a betterbidders reunion somewhere....!!!

I missed that line in your post until Scorp pointed it out, and then i figured i'd keep my mouth shut as i didn't like people asking me "when's the big day" as my wife and I dated for a few years before marriage.

You know the rest of us are here to help you in anyway we can.

Since we're talking about add'l business that PL could enter... how about wedding bidding? Although i think that Hotwire's interface would be better for that: 4* Catering Hall for $85/plate with Chicken, Fish, and DJ icons! :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

A friend in Vancouver recently got married and had a very 'talked about' chocolate fountain surrounded by fresh fruits...

Now, at that wedding in Toronto I was just at .... they had an ice sculpture but the caterers mistakingly put the wrong initials .... "R+S" instead of "R+K". That turned out to be the least of the problems considering the groom fainted exactly 60 seconds after entering the reception hall in front of his 300 guests (he had to lie down for 15 minutes before coming to his senses). Can't wait for the video to be finished to watch the replay. His wife now calls him "the fainting bride"!!! I got blamed being the best man for not making sure he ate something that day.

Hmmmmm I got to send that tape into America's funniest home videos!!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]