Hotwire Hotel: Please help ID 4* Boutique London Docklands

chw
By chw,
in

Any idea what this hotel might be? It could be the Aloft [especially because of the 3.5/5 location rating], but I did not find this particularly boutique if you ask me ;-)

Checkin: 11/27/2014

Checkout: 11/29/2014

Price per night: $84

Amenities: Free Internet, Boutique Hotel, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center

Tripadvisor: 4.5/5

Found on US site, using the forum's link.

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Boston and London hotwire hotel threads with whatever you ended up doing for each of those trips, then reply to this thread and we will have a look at the offer above.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please close your threads with whatever you did do for the stay (even if you didn't use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this is more complete and helpful to others than "didn't book the listed offer".

I see this 4* Docklands property offered on HOTWIRE but when i click it i get a message that it is no longer available... are you still seeing this listing and able to click-thru to more details?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please use the links on the site's Support Page for regular rate purchases and searches.

Please keep us updated with what you do decide and let us know if you have any questions.

You can also use our new service, RateDrop.com to get alerts for rate changes on Hot.wire, PRICELINE EXPRESS or regular rate listings.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]