Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Antonio (San Antonio Riverwalk) Riverwalk Hotel Contessa

curlyjbs
By curlyjbs,
in

Hi all,  Could you help me identify this hotel please?

Travel Dates:  10/27/14-10/29/14 

4*   

The only zone I chose is:  San Antonio RIVERWALK

$142.00

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique Hotel, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Spa Services, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Everything points to the Sheraton Gunter?  I was hoping for Hyatt Regency but that does not have boutique.

Thanks,

Curly

Everything points to the Sheraton Gunter? I was hoping for Hyatt Regency but that does not have boutique.

No, I'm pretty sure it isn't the the Sheraton Gunter and I don't think this is the Hyatt.

This 4* property isn't reported to the board with this combo but my guess would be that this is the Omni La Mansion del Rio with a new amenity set.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

... my guess would be that this is the Omni La Mansion del Rio with a new amenity set.

I agree that the Omni La Mansion del Rio is a good possibility, but i'll add the Hotel Contessa as a likely candidate as well.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Contessa list suites.  Wouldnt that rule it out?

Properties do not list with all of the amenities that they offer. I'm also seeing this with a 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating showing on the detail page for the HOTWIRE listing and the Sheraton is currently a 4/5.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

We will recap:

4* San Antonio Riverwalk with a 4.5/5.0 TA rating and the following amentiies:

Boutique, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Tennis, Spa, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

The best guess(es) would be the Hotel Contessa or the Omni La Mansion del Rio.

Given this property shows a 4.5/5.0 TA rating, and the Gunter 'only' has a 4.0 TA rating, you can be assured that this one will not the property you will receive.

You can tell your friend that you don't know what hotel it will be, you thnk it is likely the Hotel Contessa or the Omni La Mansion del Rio, but regardless of which one it is (or even if something different) it should be a great hotel based upon the 4.5/5.0 TA rating".

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or if your friend will be making the purchase on his/her own please ask them to stop by the board and use the search boxes at the top of the board (or the logos within them are click-able as well) to begin the purchase)

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for passing along the win and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

When asking for help for others please make sure they understand to use the links on the board for their purchase.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]