Hotwire Hotel: Help ID - 5* London Heathrow East

calla
By calla,
in

Looking for 2 rooms, September 19, 2014 for 1 night, 2 adults in 1 room and 1 adult in 2nd room.

Bidding Helper amenities for this hotel are: 

free internet, airport shuttle, smoke free, fitness center, restaurant, business center, internet access, spa services

Rate quoted:  $124 (on the HW website it indicates this is regularly $212)

I am hoping for the Sofitel but the laundry amenity is missing.  Would you be confident that this is the Sofitel?

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOT.WIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our Bidding.Helper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? (such as accessible amenities.)

Thank you for using the board's HOT.WIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Those were the amenities listed when I clicked on the green "full amenities".  If I hit the red "continue" to purchase button, I get a message..."We couldn't process your request".  I've never been able to book through the Easy View link and always have to go back to the BB main page.  The search now says that there is "1 left".  Thanks for your help.

I see this property on my search.

I am hoping for the Sofitel but the laundry amenity is missing. Would you be confident that this is the Sofitel?

My doubt is also the missing laundry amenity. And you know that we don't have the name of the hotel but my guess would be the Sofitel.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

When I looked closer at the listing I noticed that in the section titled "Where you'll stay", it indicated that the hotel was 14.5 miles to LHR.  This surprised me because I didn't think the zone extended that far.  Since I have an early morning flight I decided not to take a chance on this Hotwire deal.  I booked the Sofitel through a last minute website and paid $50 more but it included breakfast.  I was still able to save $100 compared to the Sofitel website rates.  Thank you for your help.  Always appreciated!

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

For the future, note that the mileage information shown by HOTWIRE is from the centerpoint of the zone, not the specific property offered... and in this instance it does seem like this information is in error as it doesn't appear that any part of this zone would be 14.5 miles from Heathrow.

Have a good trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]