Priceline Hotel: Newport 4* Hotels

Sunflower_77
By Sunflower_77,
in

I'm looking for a 4* hotel in Newport, RI for 1 night in October. I'd like to keep it to $180/night + tax.  According to the list that is posted on this website, the only hotel that shows up is the Hotel Viking. My biggest concern is that I want to be downtown area in Newport but not on Goat Island.

Please help me come up with a bidding strategy here. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

As noted at the top of the lists: "This Priceline Hotel List is NOT a complete list of all hotels that Priceline offers in this area, it is ONLY a compilation of hotels that have already been reported on this forum. Hotels are added/removed by Priceline all the time, and star ratings can change at ANY time."

The Viking is the only hotel reported to the board at the 4* level in this zone, there may be others and things can change at any time. When bidding, you have to be willing to stay anywhere within the selected zone. If you are not willing to stay anywhere with a zone, I'd suggest instead looking at PRICELINE EXPRESS or Hot.wire, where you can make an educated guess as to which hotels are showing (although again, results are not guaranteed with PRICELINE EXPRESS or Hot.wire, you just have a better chance at trying to get a hotel that you would like and/or one where you would like to be.)

Let us know your thoughts (as well as the date of travel) and we would be happy to offer further suggestions on how to proceed.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]