Bidding Help ~ TN Car Rental

VicStar
By VicStar,
in

Hi there,

I'm looking to rent a car with the following details

Pick Up:  Nashville Intl Airport, TN USA (BNA) on Thu, Oct. 02, 2014 - 12:00 PM

Drop off:  Drop-Off:Mcghee Tyson Airport, TN USA (TYS) on Thu, Oct. 09, 2014 - 8:00 AM

When I entered the above details into Priceline, I received the following message "Name Your Own Price is not available for the itinerary you requested. The best available rates are shown below."

Can you please let me know if I have started my bidding to early or if Priceline does not allow cars to be picked up and dropped off at the locations above?

If Priceline is unavailable, can you please suggest options?

Many thanks,

Vic

It's not that you're try to bidding early. It's because PRICELINE doesn't allow you to use a different location for your return.

You can look at HOTWIRE and see if you can book a one-way rental in this area.

If no go just post back and we'll take a look at this.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Hi yellowdog,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I tried HOT.WIRE and you can select different locations. The only issue is, I'm unsure if one way drop off charges or any other fees apply so I have emailed HOT.WIRE and Alamo to clarify this.

My other potential issue that we are Australian and only have Australian driver's licences, credit cards, etc.

Thanks again,

Vickie

My other potential issue that we are Australian and only have Australian driver's licences, credit cards, etc.

That should not be a problem. Just make sure that you have the correct insurance. The rental company wont release the car if you don't have this. Check with Alamo what you need.

Keep us updated.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]