Hotwire Hotel: Looking to stay at the embassy suites

ncm569
By ncm569,
in

3 * tampa brandon need help?

FULL AMENITIES: Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

oct 15th to oct 18th

• 2 weeks later...

Please keep all posts for Tampa in this thread and all posts regarding Orlando in your previous hotwire hotel thread.

We can only try to ID the hotels that appear... there is no way to 'force' a certain hotel to appear for your dates.

Please post your previous booking(s) in separate threads, it's good for boards history (you can still view your previous purchases by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of thie home page).

Let us know how we can help you further with your upcoming stays.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

• 3 weeks later...

I commute to Tampa bi-weekly.

If you're looking for the Embassy Suites Airport, they haven't been on Hot.wire in almost a year.

Routinely, however, the Sheraton Suites can be found on Hot.wire in the $50-60 range.  I think they're better than the Embassy, but breakfast is not included.  Tip: The Sheraton Suites and Doubletree (next door) have their restaurants on Restaurant.com for cheap eats in the hotel.

The Embassy Suites Downtown hasn't been on in a while either.  Routinely, The Sheraton (3.5*) and The Westin (4*) are.

Both Sheratons offer shuttle service within 3 miles for free (tip the driver and he shows up fast).  Downtown hotels charge for parking.  I like the Westshore area better because of all the dining in the area and the 2 Malls (Westshore & International)

Hope this helped.

Hal

actraveler

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]