Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Disneyland - Anaheim Convention Center - Garden Grove) Sheraton Garden Grove-Anaheim South

jesshazzy
By jesshazzy,
in

$97/night 4* hotel near Disneyland on Priceline Express Deals:

Outdoor pool

Fitness Center

Business Center

Restaurant

Guest rating of 8+

Bed choice assigned at check-in

I'm guessing the Anaheim Marriott since most of the hotels around there (other than that one) are less than 4* and this one has all of the amenities listed.

Any thoughts?

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same stay.

$97/night 4* hotel near Disneyland on Priceline Express Deals

Best guess would be Anaheim Marriott.

8/9-8/10 HOTWIRE 3.5* Disneyland South $86

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process.

Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities

This is what I see when replicating your search,

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

If this is what you see would my best guess be Doubletree Guest Suites Anaheim Resort/Convention Center.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

After seeing the hotels in the 3.5* range on priceline I was also looking at those and here is what I got for 8/9-8/10:

$98

Disneyland-Anaheim Convention Center-Garden Grove

Pool

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Fitness Center

Business Center

Since the amenities listed are pretty standard I'm having a hard time figuring out which hotel this would be.

Also, what bidding strategy would you recommend for 3.5-4* in this area for those dates if I were to bid rather than take a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal.

Thank you!

Also, what bidding strategy would you recommend for 3.5-4* in this area for those dates if I were to bid rather than take a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal.

Let us know what route you're planing to take.

If you would like to get help with a bidding strategy so please post your budget/night before tax/fees and zone(s) you're willing to stay in.

Also, are you willing to pay more for a 4* hotel or you just want to get the cheapest hotel?

Let us know and we'll go from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

I have decided to go with one of the hotwire express deals for my trip instead of bidding.

Here is what they are giving me, any thoughts on which hotel this would be?

8/9-8/10 3.5* $95

Pet friendly, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

Would it still be the doubletree?

Is this HOTWIRE property in the Disneyland South zone?

If so the Doubletree Anaheim-Orange would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Day before planned stay win:

Sheraton Garden Grove-Anaheim South

$100 bid (bids from $70-95 not accepted) +$23 taxes and fees.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to see the full list of amenities as I had to do the booking on my phone but the ones that it did state were the standard amenities: fitness center, business center, accessible.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]