Hotwire Hotel: $213 - 4.5* Magnificent Mile North

Janderson563
By Janderson563,
in

I know i am a little late to the show so i understand I am going to end up paying more for the location and timing.  Looking for hotel 4.5 to 5 stars around Michigan Avenue.  Have tried some bidding on Priceling up to $215 in zone 8 but have failed so far.  Looking on Hotwire and see a few 4.5* hotels  I cant seem to see all the amenities when i click on the hotel so having trouble figuring out what hotel it may be.  What i see in the discription is below.  Can anyone help what the hotel may be or how do i see more discription within Hotwire?  Any help and advice would be greatly apprciated

4.5* Magnificent Mile North 8/15-8/17

Internet Access

Pool

Fitness Center

Business Center

and More(Says on hotwire,cant see what others there are)

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Chicago thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply here and we will have a look at your stay above.

To see the complete amenities associated with each you will need to do either of the following:

1) search HOTWIRE and select the offer from the search results page

2) click the BOOK NOW button

3) in the TRIP SUMMARY BOX click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please remember to check for and use the links in our Support Page whenever possible where we have links to most of the major hotel chains and online booking agencies.

For the Magnificent Mile North - Water Tower property above did you search as indicated in my previous post? This is what i'm seeing for the 4.5* offered in this zone for $247/nite (your price may differ slightly):

Indoor Pool

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

... if this is what you're seeing, my best guess for this one would be the Hyatt Chicago Magnificent Mile.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]