Hotwire Hotel: Help ID - 4* Edinburgh Old Town, High Street Area

calla
By calla,
in

Dates:  Sept. 5 & 6, 2014 for 2 adults

Rate:  $122 (regularly $274), 50% off, 1 room left

Amenities:  free internet, indoor pool, smoke free, fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, accessible for blind, in room accessibility, accessible bathroom, handicapped parking

When I continued on to the next screen, there was a message that the last person got the Apex International.  These amenities do seem to fit.  What do you think?

I've been using your site for all my searches.  Thanks!

Best guess would be Macdonald Holyrood Hotel.

The "last person got ..." message shown by HOTWIRE is in reference to the last person who won a hotel in that zone at that star rating... it doesn't apply to the amenity set of the current offer nor does it say anything about the current hotel offered.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Yellowdog.

In my experience, "the last person got...." resulted in me getting the same hotel as the previous customer but I guess there is no guarantee that would happen.

For this stay I decided to reserve a nice 2 bedroom apartment in a great location.  There are 3 adults going on this trip now so it was a cheaper option than getting 2 hotel rooms.

In my experience, "the last person got...." resulted in me getting the same hotel as the previous customer but I guess there is no guarantee that would happen.

If there is only one or two hotels in the zone at that star rating then changes are good that you may receive the same hotel... if there are TEN hotels of that star rating in the zone then your chances of receiving the same hotel are much less. The chances go up/down based upon just how many hotels of that star rating are in the zone. ;)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]